Position: Business Development Manager
Experience: 4+ years of experience
About this Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. To
manage and be accountable for the profitable growth of Our business and deliver the Revenue and the Profitability
Targets as per plan operationally and implement the strategic plan for the business.
- As a business development manager, you’ll need to research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- have a good understanding of the businesses #39; products or services and be able to advise others about them
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- MBA is required
- Work experience of 3-6 years in Business development in the fields of Real Estate, Construction, Financial Industry
- Travel as and when needed to various locations Stationed in Hyderabad
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, Both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- Financial Modelling
What to expect
- You’ll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners.
- It can be challenging trying to create new business opportunities, in addition to the constant
- pressure of meeting or exceeding targets. However, business development is quite a creative role and can be very satisfying.
- You may have the responsibility of managing a team and their output.
- You’ll be expected to dress smartly, especially for meetings, though slightly more relaxed
- business casual attire may be acceptable at other times.
- Depending on the type of business, overnight travel may be required.