Experience: 8 - 12 Years of experience
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai
About this Job:
The ideal candidate will lead in to generate and engage with channel partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be having experience in managing teams and handling Clients for both B2B & B2C.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Channel Sales Role – To acquire, establish, maintain and deepen the relationships with channel partners/distributors (IFA’s/MFD/Wealth Managers, etc.) and drive sales of fractional ownership and other products of the organization.
- You will be dealing with Banking/ Mutual Funds/AIF/PMS/ Finance/Insurance Industry/Wealth Management/Real Estate Partners.
- To Tie-up with channel partners and other organized/unorganized channels and to drive the sales.
- To Train and assist the channel partners on our products and platform.
- To conduct regular events and activities to engage the partners and acquire new partners
- To maintain the database of the partners/clients, etc in an organized manner.
- To be willing to travel for events/seminars as per the requirements of the channel partner.
- To be willing to take care and manage the team along with deliverables.
- Must have experience in Banking/ Finance/Insurance Industry/Wealth Management.
- Good to have connections with channel partners and worked in the CRM Portfolio.
- Should be comfortable traveling and meeting clients on the go.
- Excellent Communication skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficiency in native language is an added advantage to the requirement.
- Master’s Degree is mandatory.
- Seek New Business and Meet Targets.
- Team building and team leading skills.