Expected Return Rate (p.a.)
Mutual fund investments are essentially split into two categories: lumpsum plus SIP. A lumpsum investment occurs when a depositor puts a large quantity of money in a certain mutual fund scheme. SIP, on the other hand, comprises monthly investments of lesser sums. These mutual fund investment techniques have their advantages. The bulk of investors favor lumpsum investments since there are fewer variables Involved and the returns are often larger. You may use an online mutual fund lumpsum calculator to calculate the expected returns on your lumpsum mutual fund investment.
What Can a Lump Sum Calculator Do for You?
Lumpsum calculator may be used by mutual fund investors to determine the expected returns on their investments. Before delving into the advantages of utilizing lumpsum calculator, it is necessary to understand the various sorts of returns for a lump sum investment.
To reap the greatest rewards from mutual fund investments, an investor must thoroughly comprehend all of these forms of returns.
Advantages of Utilizing a Lumpsum calculator
Now that you're familiar with the different types of returns, let's look at the advantages of utilizing a lumpsum return calculator:
- Lumpsum calculator estimates your returns throughout the whole investment term. You may use a lumpsum calculator to determine the 1-year, 3-year, and 5-year returns on your investments.
- The Lumpsum calculator is quite convenient and simple to use. This calculator is simple enough for even the most inexperienced user to use.
- It provides a reasonable approximation. It should be noted that mutual fund investments are susceptible to market risks and cannot be forecast precisely.
- A Mutual Fund lumpsum calculator allows an investor to better arrange his or her finances based on the projected return after the investment period.
Mutual Fund Return Calculation Formula
To calculate the projected return on investment, each lumpsum calculator mutual fund has a distinct approach. It is simply a formula for compound interest with the number of times the interest gets compounded in a year being one of the variables.
The following is the formula:
A = P (1 + r/n) ^ nt
A = Estimated return
P = Present value
R = return rate
t = investment duration
n = Number of compounded interests in a year
You may use this method to calculate the returns on your mutual funds properly. Consider investing Rs. 15 lacs in a fund with a 5-year return of 12% compounded every 6 months. In this circumstance, the expected return is-
A = Rs. 15, 00,000 (1 + 12%) ^ 5
As you can see, it's a complicated calculation that may be beyond the majority of investors' understanding. It will be calculated instantaneously using a mutual fund lumpsum calculator. In this example, your expected return over 5 years is Rs. 26, 43, 513.
How does the Assetmonk lumpsum calculator work?
The lumpsum calculator on the Assetmonk webpage is simple to use. To determine your ROI on mutual funds, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Fill up the blanks with the needed variables. You can also employ the slider to change the settings.
- In a jiffy, the lumpsum calculator will offer you an estimated figure.
Benefits of Using Assetmonk's Lumpsum Calculator
A mutual fund lumpsum calculator is a very useful financial instrument that offers several advantages.
- Mutual fund returns cannot be determined precisely since they are susceptible to market risks. A lumpsum calculator will give you the most accurate estimate possible.
- It allows you to arrange your money based on expected returns.
- It is an internet tool, which means you may access it at any time and from any location. It removes both time and space limits.
- Because these computations might take many minutes, it spares you time plus effort. Manually calculating for several variations might take hours.
Lumpsum investments are one of the most frequently available investment vehicles, with the majority of them having a track record of producing excellent returns. You may start modestly and gradually raise your investment as you gain experience with the method. But are you looking for a better investment vehicle? Do you want a superb investment product with bigger returns and more flexibility? Using Assetmonk, commercial real estate assets generate IRRs spanning from 14% to 21%. In addition to Assetmonk's Lumpsum calculator, it also provides fractional ownership. With Assetmonk's fractional ownership, you may invest in premium commercial buildings while remaining flexible. And without requiring your supervision.
Lumpsum Calculator - FAQs
Q1. Are mutual fund calculators accurate?
A. As precise as it can be, you must recognize that there is some danger with mutual fund investments due to fluctuating market factors.>
Q2. Where can I make mutual fund investments?
A. The mutual fund investment procedure has moved online in recent years. There are various well-known sites, such as Groww, where you may invest in all major funds with only a few clicks.
Q3. Which is more advantageous- lumpsum or SIP?
A. Both financial tools have advantages and disadvantages. A lumpsum investment relieves an investor of the difficulty of maintaining track of the amount to be invested each month as well as the fluctuating NAV, but it may be a major financial hardship at first. SIP does not place a strain on an investor's funds, but it does necessitate additional commitment on his side.
Q4. What is the difference between lumpsum and SIP?
A. A lumpsum investment is a one-time investment in a specified program for a certain period. SIP is a more methodical strategy in which a modest amount is put into a plan each month.
Looking for alternative Investments Platforms?
Assetmonk is one of the best Real Estate Crowdfunding Investment Platforms in India. We are a reliable & investment-friendly platform accessible to anyone.