We are a new age fintech startup aiming at democratizing investments, and are backed by a real estate and health care conglomerate.We are looking for young and passionate individuals looking to work in a dynamic environment.
About Job Role
We are looking for a Node JS Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.If we need to describe the job in one to one conversation, this will be our message.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (Mysql, Mongo & flat files).
Skills and Qualification
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors SCSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good to have : Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of git.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
- Angular Developer-Intern
- Block Chain-Intern
- Ionic -Intern
- Content -Intern
- SEO Analyst-Intern