Real Estate Asset
Assured Return Rate (p.a.)
Non Convertible Debentures (NCDs) are debt financial instruments companies issue to raise money from investors through private placement offers. The secured NCD is backed by the issuing company’s assets and obligated to fulfill its debt repayment. This makes secured NCDs one of the safest choices.
- 1 A 16-year legacy of creating landmark realty projects
- 2 Established in major southern metropolitan cities in India
- 3 Known as a thought leader in the real estate industry
- 4 Applauded for award-winning projects & world-class partnerships
- Asset monk team takes pride in the amount of due diligence and risk mitigation steps it takes before taking up any investment opportunity for the investor. Let us get down to analysing different types of risks associated with any real estate transaction, and how this opportunity has those risks addressed.
- The property is in final stages of approval. The property is purchased from a corporate entity and the title is clear. Detailed legal, technical and regulatory due diligence undertaken by independent third-party consultants with reports.
- Title is one of the main risk factor while considering the investments in real estate. The property is a 32 acre development. The project also attracted investments from financial institutions like Altico and had undergone thorough due diligence already. This makes the title clear and there is no ambiguity with regards to any doubts in terms of ownership.
- The major concern is the overall position of the developer to complete the development of product. Also the developer has initially tied up with investment companies/ Financial institutions for the cash flow. So the probability of the project not completing due to financial constraints is negligible.
- The major condition for the investment is the risk strategy. As the land is being provided as security for the investors they are secured for the tenure of the product
- The product involves a trustee who ensures that the payment of interest is made on time to the investors. This ensures that the interest is received on time by customer. As per the terms mentioned the principal should be returned at the end of the duration along with profit share. The product is offered at a discount compared to the current market rate. This ensures that the principle is guaranteed while exit.
- The product offered comes under the purview of Ministry of Corporate affairs and need to be registered with them. There is also a trustee involved to oversee the compliance of the terms specified
Cash flow of the investor is mentioned below for a sample investment of 10 lakhs, that attracts 3% payout every quarter.
All figures above are in INR lakhs
|Coupon @3% every quarter||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Fixed Redemption Premium||1.515|
|Net Cash Flow||-10||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||11.815|
The investment is offered to the customer at the rate of 3100 per sqft.
Current retail price offered to the customer in the product is an all inclusive price of 4500 per sqft
The benefits of the project are
- Easy accessibility to IT offices
- Near to ORR
- Part of a 32 Acre gated community
- Accessibility to retail space coming in future
The above benefits will ensure that the prices of the product will achieve a conservative mark of more than 5500 by the end of the product tenure.
While keeping in mind the continuous cash flow along with the profit share in the end we can expect a minimum IRR of more than 19%
IRR is nothing but the rate of return for the duration of the period.
4X Rental Returns
Hedge Against Inflation
No Volatility Risk
India’s Fastest Growing Alternative Realty Investments Platform with a proven track record
4 Product Exits
First in the Industry
On Time Payments
Curated Concepts from CRE
Thorough Due Diligence
Fractional In- vestments Starting With 10 Lakhs
Stable & High Returns
Our exclusive investors portal can be used for tracking the investment, checking regular updates, accessing transactional info, etc. Depending on the product offering investors have chosen, they can contact the asset manager assigned, for any additional queries.
Typically, Growth Plus products come along with a guaranteed exit clause at the end of tenure, unless specified differently for that product. The mortgaged units will be sold to the customer and there will be a profit upside which is shared with the customer.
No,the Debenture Holder (holding the NCDs) shall not transfer any of the NCDs, without the written consent of the Company.
In such case ,the Company will be obligated to pay The Principal amount outstanding in respect of the NCDs issued; and The Assured Interest in respect of the outstanding Principal amount
Yes, Assetmonk allows investors to diversify their portfolio by offering investor-friendly deals and custom product solutions. Flexible tenure, ticket sizes, and degree of risk provide our investors with an easy choice for investment portfolio diversification.
Yes you can get the TDS refund provided IT returns are filed promptly with the government Income for the year is below the prescribed non-taxable amount.
Each property offering comes with a different set of risks and returns, and will never be uniform. The strength of Assetmonk platform lies in its ability to scout offerings with different risk-return points, for the investor to choose and diversify the portfolio
Income tax as per the jurisdiction will be applicable. If you are an NRI, please get in touch with our relationship manager for specific details for your country.
Your returns are subject to currency risk and conversion charges, which can typically add up to 2-3 percent. We shall try to come up with special deals with developers from time to time, to offset some part of this risk.
The economy is in a growth phase after many quarters of downturn and the recent trend shows the market is able to absorb small unit sizes. Real estate as an asset class has not lowered the rates and will only appreciate with time in a growing economy.