RERA Telangana : Registration Process, Contact Details & Fees
Every investment comes with the associated risks, and Real Estate is no exception. Real estate was a precarious ladder due to the problems like transparency and defaulting plaguing it for so long. RERA has been introduced as a one-stop solution to all the hitches in 2016 by the Government of India but left the states’ implementation as land is the subject of the state.
RERA’s objective is to protect consumers’ interests and regulate the industry through its rules and regulations. It also renders various online services like registration, the certificate renewal to the promoters, and agents accordingly. You can register a complaint through RERA and get the dispute resolved within 60 days from the date of filing.
In the previous article, rules and regulations have been discussed. Let’s go through various registrations procedures like project registration, registration as a promoter or an agent, and corresponding document requirements.
How to Register for a Real Estate Project in Telangana
- Get to the home page of the official website TS RERA, at http://rera.telangana.gov.in/.
2. Click on the ‘Services’ tab and from the drop-down menu select the option ‘Real Estate Project Registration’ which navigates you to the login page.
3. Enter the user credentials and captcha code to log in to your TSRERA account from which you can add your project details.
4. Click on ‘Project Details’ and then press ‘Add Project’ from the drop-down list.
5. Enter the details of your project, after which you need to pay the registration fee.
6. As the final step for the registration, pay the registration fee through the payment gateway to complete the TS RERA registration process.
Documents Required for Telangana RERA Registration
- Copy of the legal title deed of the land indicating the promoter title attested with proof
- Authenticated PAN Card Copy of the promoter
- If the promoter is not the owner of the land, documents promoting the consent of the owner like collaboration agreement, development agreement, joint development agreement, etcetera
- Promoter’s Annual Report, Director’s Report, and Auditor’s report for the past three years
- Registration Application with Regulatory Authority
- Complete details about the project like title, mortgage, sanctioned plan and layouts, carpet area, parking spaces, number of floors, and location.
- Details of the major persons involved in the project like builders and architects
RERA Fees & Charges
The maximum fee in the above table indicates the fee that the promoter has to pay even if the calculated fee is above the maximum fee. For instance, if the group housing project’s area is 60,000 sq meters, then the registration fee per sq meter would be Rs.10. The total registration fee stands at Rs.6,00,000. The registration fee is capped at Rs.5,00,000, which means the promoter has to pay Rs.5 lakhs only.
How New Users Can Register at TSRERA as a Promoter
- Visit the official website of TS RERA at http://rera.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Services’ option and then go to registration.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ which redirects you to a new registration page.
- You have to select the option ‘Promoter’ and fill in the details accordingly. Enter the captcha code and then click on the ‘Create User’ icon.
- Once done, you will receive a verification e-mail and a link to the e-mail ID you mentioned during the filling process. Click on the activation link with which you shall end the registration process.
How New users Can Register at TSRERA as an Agent
- Go to the official website of TS RERA at http://rera.telangana.gov.in/.
- Go to the ‘Services’ option in the menu bar of the webpage and then register.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ which navigates you to a new page in which you can register.
- You have to select the option ‘Agent’ and fill in the details accordingly. Enter the captcha code correctly and proceed to click on the ‘Create User’ icon.
- After all the process, you will receive a verification e-mail with an activation link to the registered e-mail ID. Click on the activation link provided to end your registration process successfully.
TS RERA Contact Details
The Office Address of RERA Telangana is provided below.
Telangana Real Estate Regulatory Authority
DTCP Building, Ground Floor,
640, A.C.Guads, Masab Tank, Opp. PTI Building,
Hyderabad – 5000004
TS RERA Office Mail Id-
The e-mail ID of TS RERA is as follows:- firstname.lastname@example.org
The office remains open from Monday to Saturday and functional from 10:30 AM to 5:00 P.M.
After knowing the procedures of registering as a user or registering your project, you can connect with RERA to ensure a secure transaction. The rules and regulations that the RERA has framed address the consumer issues in the best ways possible making the industry more transparent and efficient. Telangana RERA has organized the real estate sector with its structured approach and legitimises the transactions and protects the buyers’ interest. Happy trading!
RERA Telangana FAQ's:
RERA, as per the rules stated, must resolve the dispute that arose within 60 days.
The charges are Rs.5 per sq meters if the limit does not exceed 1000 sq meters and the charges are extended to Rs.10 per sq meter and capped at Rs. 5 Lakhs.
The charges are Rs.20 per sq meters if the limit does not exceed 1000 sq meters and the charges are extended to Rs.25 per sq meter and capped at Rs. 10 Lakhs.
The charges are Rs.10 per sq meters and capped at Rs.7 Lakhs.