We are a new age fintech startup aiming at democratizing investments and are backed by a real estate and health care conglomerate.We are looking for young and passionate individuals looking to work in a dynamic environment.
About Job Role
We are looking for a Ionic developer interested in building performant web apps platform.If we need to describe the job in one to one conversation, this will be our message.
You will be responsible for architecting and building web applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs.
- Leverage web application deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—Angular moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Skills and Qualification
- Familiarity with Visual Studio,Git, BitBucket, AWS, GCP, Apache2.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Ionic practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Understanding of git.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Error: Contact form not found.
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
- Angular Developer-Intern
- Node Developer-Intern
- Block Chain-Intern
- Content -Intern
- SEO Analyst -Intern