Best Properties to Invest In Bangalore in 2022
Real estate is a one-of-a-kind asset class that every investor should include in their portfolio. Investors who do not invest in real estate are passing up a fantastic opportunity. Whatever the investor’s investment goal is, capital appreciation or passive income, and whatever budget the investor is working with, Real Estate caters to the needs of all types of investors. Real estate stands out as a unique investment option due to benefits such as good capital appreciation, consistent passive income, and a hedge against inflation. Real estate investors can also easily diversify their risk by investing in various Real Estate sectors, each with its own set of risks and benefits.
Alternative investments can provide significant relief to investors seeking financial independence. Along with traditional investments, the alternative investment market has grown in recent years. Diamonds, digital gold, private equity, and hedge funds are just a few of the alternative investment options available to investors. Private equity platforms assist real estate investors in locating the best investment properties in Bangalore that would otherwise be unavailable to them. Alternative investment options also earn higher profits than traditional investment options because the risk involved is higher. Investors seeking more challenging investment opportunities should consider commercial real estate properties, which yield higher returns than residential real estate.
But why should you invest in Bangalore real estate?
Bengaluru is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka, and it is located on the Deccan Plateau in the southeastern region. The city has a total area of 709 square kilometers and is located on the globe at 12.97°N 77.56°E. Because of its flat, plateau location, Bangalore is immune to major earthquakes. Some of the city’s lakes include Sankey Tank, Madivala Tank, Hebbal Lake, and Ulsoor Lake. Throughout the year, the city has a moderate temperature and pleasant weather. The city’s real estate sector has grown significantly in recent years and is expected to continue to grow, providing investors with good returns and promising capital appreciation. The best investment properties in Bangalore can be found by investors looking for high-yielding assets. Aside from traditional investment options, the alternative investment market is expanding rapidly. Over the last 10-15 years, Bangalore has averaged a 5-8 percent annual CAGR on most property investments (particularly land).
- IT firms: The rise and establishment of IT behemoths and corporations have boosted the Bangalore real estate market as well. Some of these IT firms also prefer to invest in the outskirts because it is significantly cheaper, allowing them to purchase more land. People prefer to live close to their place of employment to save on travel costs, so IT companies play an important role in the increasing demand for residential properties. Bangalore also draws people because it has a higher standard of living. The growth of the economy in the suburbs has a direct impact on the demand for housing.
- Proximity to the most important locations: Northern Bangalore is regarded as the city’s outskirts. Because of its proximity to the central business district and the Bangalore international airport, this is one of Bangalore’s fastest-growing areas. As a result, Northern Bangalore is regarded as a hotspot for businessmen who travel frequently, as well as for others. The metro rails in Bangalore are also fantastic because they provide excellent connectivity while also shortening the time required to travel between the outskirts and the main city.
- High appreciation rate: Whitefield and Sarjapur have a high level of appreciation, which is due to the increasing number of commercial projects and economic developments in these areas. As a result, several luxurious projects complete with all amenities have been introduced in recent years. There are currently several residential and commercial developments in these areas, allowing investors to select their investments based on their long-term financial objectives and goals.
- Expected profits: Choosing a location is one of the most important aspects of real estate investing. With some of the top IT companies establishing themselves on the outskirts of the city, the demand for residential properties is increasing on a daily basis as the working population does as well. This has resulted in an increase in rental properties in these areas. The city’s easy access to world-class infrastructure, education, healthcare, shopping complexes, and multiplexes has also played a significant role in driving demand for real estate properties in Bangalore. Many people prefer to invest on the outskirts rather than in the city because the land is not scarce and there are a variety of options to choose from.
So what are the best properties for you to invest in Bangalore real estate?
- Commercial Properties: With the growth of the IT industry and co-working spaces, commercial property investments in Bangalore have skyrocketed. Good job opportunities, as well as the development of infrastructure to meet the needs of end-users, are eventually leading to an increase in commercial real estate investments. With the liberalization of the economy and the relaxation of FDI rules, NRI investors are eyeing commercial Real Estate investments in India, which generate higher returns than the traditional residential market. South India’s metropolitan cities, such as Bangalore and Chennai, have emerged as real estate hotspots for NRIs. Bangalore’s real estate market is rapidly expanding, thanks to commercial real estate investment opportunities for every budget and a flexible market that allows for easy selling and buying. The best commercial properties for investment in Bangalore can be found in areas such as Whitefield, Electronic City, and Koramangala. With the growing population and the development of Real Estate to accommodate it, there is an increase in commercial real estate investments. There are numerous start-ups, online platforms, and collaborations that make it simple to invest in commercial real estate. An investor will only need a substantial amount of knowledge, a budget, and expert advice to invest. Online crowdfunding platforms, such as Assetmonk, can also assist investors in locating the best commercial properties for investment in Bangalore.
- Residential Properties: The residential real estate market in Bangalore has been a happening market for the last decade. The primary benefit of investing in real estate is that it provides two-sided returns: monthly returns and capital appreciation once the property is sold. According to some residential real estate reports, affordable housing units in the Bangalore residential real estate market are more profitable than the mid-segment and high-end segments. The government has also taken steps on occasion to ensure property sales in affordable housing unit segments. A recent example of one of these initiatives is the reduction in stamp duty taxation on affordable housing units. Affordable housing is in high demand because the city provides properties at an average budget margin, allowing it to yield comparatively more in terms of rental income and capital value. Co-living facilities are also becoming popular as a new trend. The best residential properties for investment in Bangalore can be found in areas such as Whitefield, Electronic City, and Koramangala, Sarjapur Road, North Bangalore, BTM Layout, Nayandahalli, and Kanakapura Road.
Don’t miss Residential property investments in Bangalore.
How Can Assetmonk Help You Invest in Bangalore Real Estate?
Assetmonk is a smart investment platform that provides some of the best properties for sale in major Indian cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. We only offer properties after thorough due diligence and strict selection criteria. The quality of our service is our top priority, and we are only a click away. Invest now to earn an attractive IRR of up to 21%, as well as fixed returns and capital appreciation from high growth potential assets.