We are a new age fintech startup aiming at democratizing investments, and are backed by a real estate and health care conglomerate.We are looking for young and passionate individuals looking to work in a dynamic environment.
About Job Role
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.If we need to describe the job in one to one conversation, this will be our message.
Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
Skills and Qualification
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Understanding of git.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Error: Contact form not found.
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
- Angular Developer-Intern
- Node Developer-Intern
- Ionic -Intern
- Content -Intern
- SEO Analyst-Intern