Real Estate Asset
Assured Return Rate (p.a.)
Non Convertible Debentures (NCDs) are debt financial instruments companies issue to raise money from investors through private placement offers. The secured NCD is backed by the issuing company’s assets and obligated to fulfill its debt repayment. This makes secured NCDs one of the safest choices.
- 1 A 16-year legacy of creating landmark realty projects
- 2 Established in major southern metropolitan cities in India
- 3 Known as a thought leader in the real estate industry
- 4 Applauded for award-winning projects & world-class partnerships
- Proven track record of multiple projects with a few Mn sq. foot.
- Good market reputation of the group for on time delivery.
- Strong deterrents through the effective use of security mechanisms.
- Appointment of independent reputed trustee for investor protection.
- Well defined exit mechanism.
- No market risk for exit as it is a fixed return exit product.
- Higher value collateral to safeguard against worst case scenario.
- Transparent dashboard with live updates and an asset manager.
- The security is provided in a project which is already RERA approved leaving it risk free.
|Apex Series B|
|Investment Amount in Lakhs||10|
|Coupon @3% every quarter||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Fixed Redemption Premium||1.515|
|Net Cash Flow||-10||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||11.815|
4X Rental Returns
Hedge Against Inflation
No Volatility Risk
India’s Fastest Growing Alternative Realty Investments Platform with a proven track record
4 Product Exits
First in the Industry
On Time Payments
Curated Concepts from CRE
Thorough Due Diligence
Fractional In- vestments Starting With 10 Lakhs
Stable & High Returns
Our exclusive investors portal can be used for tracking the investment, checking regular updates, accessing transactional info, etc. Depending on the product offering investors have chosen, they can contact the asset manager assigned, for any additional queries.
Typically, Growth Plus products come along with a guaranteed exit clause at the end of tenure, unless specified differently for that product. The mortgaged units will be sold to the customer and there will be a profit upside which is shared with the customer.
No,the Debenture Holder (holding the NCDs) shall not transfer any of the NCDs, without the written consent of the Company.
In such case ,the Company will be obligated to pay The Principal amount outstanding in respect of the NCDs issued; and The Assured Interest in respect of the outstanding Principal amount
Yes, Assetmonk allows investors to diversify their portfolio by offering investor-friendly deals and custom product solutions. Flexible tenure, ticket sizes, and degree of risk provide our investors with an easy choice for investment portfolio diversification.
Yes you can get the TDS refund provided IT returns are filed promptly with the government Income for the year is below the prescribed non-taxable amount.
Each property offering comes with a different set of risks and returns, and will never be uniform. The strength of Assetmonk platform lies in its ability to scout offerings with different risk-return points, for the investor to choose and diversify the portfolio
Income tax as per the jurisdiction will be applicable. If you are an NRI, please get in touch with our relationship manager for specific details for your country.
Your returns are subject to currency risk and conversion charges, which can typically add up to 2-3 percent. We shall try to come up with special deals with developers from time to time, to offset some part of this risk.
The economy is in a growth phase after many quarters of downturn and the recent trend shows the market is able to absorb small unit sizes. Real estate as an asset class has not lowered the rates and will only appreciate with time in a growing economy.