How to Check Telangana Land Records
Dharani is an online portal that is introduced by Telangana with the view of digitizing the land records and increasing accessibility. Telangana Chief Minister launched the Dharani portal on October 29, 2020. The portal would be designed to hold the details of both agricultural and non-agricultural lands’.
The agricultural land details are all available online, and the process of updating the non-agricultural lands’ details is underway.
Dharani Portal in Telangana
The following is the gist of the website and its functions.
- Dharani website is a single source of land records. It includes various operations like settlement, maintaining, updating the textual documents and forms, surveys, maps. You can also register the immovable property through the Dharani portal.
- It offers automation of workflow through automatic activation for mutation after completing the registration process.
- It also completes the mutation process on the request of concerned departments or citizens, thereby integrating various departments.
- You can also find transactional information like purchase, selling, mortgage, and etcetera, informing the stakeholders on a real-time basis.
Dharani Portal Registration Process
Follow the below steps to sign up on the Dharani website to avail of the services.
- Visit the official website at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Slot Booking for Citizens’ on the drop-down list that appears on the left of the webpage. If you are a new user, it will provide an option on the top right corner to sign up. Click on sign up here.
3. A pop-up appears, as shown below. Fill in the personal details like name, mobile number. Enter the correct captcha displayed and click on ‘Validate and Register.’
4. After a successful sign-up, you can avail of all the services that the portal provides, like checking the land documents and details, book slots for registration, and so on through the online portal.
How to Check Land Records Online in Telangana?
The following are the steps to check the land records online in Telangana.
- Visit the official online website of the Dharani portal at https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/.
2. Select the option ‘Land Details Search,’ and a new page with details appears on the screen.
3. Enter the required details like Pattadar Passbooknumber, First four digits of the Aadhar Number.
4. Select the District, Mandal, Village from the drop-down list.
5. Enter the correct Captcha code and click the Fetch option to check the Land Records online through the Dharani website.
6. The details would be displayed in a new window. The details include Landowner name/Pattadar name, survey numbers, the extent of land, Document type, passbook number, land location map, and etcetera. Further, a download option is available to obtain a soft copy of the details.
List of Services Provided by Dharani for Citizens
- Slot Booking for Citizens: You can book slots for registration can be done through this option slot booking for citizens.
- Apply for Pending Mutation: If you have not yet applied for mutation, you can use the website’s option.
- Land Details Search: You can search for the land details before making any transaction, like the landowner, area of the land, etc.
- Prohibited Lands: You can know about the prohibited lands in the specific area you are searching for. This helps you to not purchase or fall prey to any fraudulent transactions over the prohibited lands.
- Encumbrance Details: You can also know the Encumbrance details of the land, which states you if the land is under any legal or monetary liability.
- View Market Value of Lands for Stamp Duty: You can know the market value of lands in various areas under the jurisdiction of Telangana, upon which the stamp duty is collected.
- Registered Document Details: Through this option, you can avail of the services with respect to the registered document details. By clicking this option, a webpage appears in which you have to enter the details like document number or year, district, etc. You can get to know the details of the registered document just by a click.
- Downloads: You can download various GOs, i.e., Government Orders and acts, through the webpage option ‘Downloads.’
The online portal has been launched with the data pertaining to about 1.5 crore acres of land. Its services like updating the prohibited lands and encumbrance details of lands at just a click away builds transparency in the system. The land records with details like land area and the demarcations eliminate the disputes. Online slot booking and registration through the Dharani portal build a foolproof system and ensure hassle-free access to information. Now, the end-users can access the data from anywhere across the globe with just a button click.
Check out our online Real estate investing platform Assetmonk to bag the best deals in the market. The assets undergo thorough due diligence before making it to the list. Visit today to know more!
Telangana Land Records FAQ's:
The Dharani portal is an online land registration portal that provides access to information regarding both agricultural and non-agricultural lands across Telangana. The agricultural land information is available online and the data regarding the non-agricultural lands is expected to be updated soon.
Dharani portal was launched by the Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao on 29 October 2020.
You can check your land records in the portal by visiting the portal and click on the option land details search from the menu. Proceed as guided by the website to check the land records.
The online portal renders various services like slot booking for registration, searching land details, getting to view the market value for stamp duties, and many more.